Any company in the Nordic region which trades in textiles, leather goods, clothing or shoes and which either wholly or partly bases its business on such trade may become a member of the Textile Importers.
As a member you will receive:
- Newsletters and notices about everything going on in our industry.
- Help with issues to do with chemicals, the environment, customs and labelling, for example.
- Invitations to our free seminars, numbering approximately six per year.
- The option to buy our Chemicals Guide at a greatly reduced price.
- Use of our Labelling Guide at no cost whatsoever.
- Regular opportunities to meet colleagues in the same industry and exchange knowledge and experience.
Textile Importers membership costs
Annual fee – SEK 200
(not deductible for the purposes of member companies’ tax declarations)
(deductible for the purposes of member companies’ tax declarations)
Calculated on the basis of total turnover (excl. VAT) from the sale of textiles, gloves and shoes in the Nordic country in which the company primarily operates – that is to say, the invoiced (equivalent) value in the previous calendar or financial year.
|Less than SEK 5 million||SEK 2.600|
|SEK 5 million-15 million||SEK 5.300|
|SEK 15 million-25 million||SEK 7.000|
|SEK 25 million-50 million||SEK 10.500|
|SEK 50 million-100 million||SEK 14.100|
|SEK 100 million-250 million||SEK 17.500|
|SEK 250 million-500 million||SEK 26.000|
|SEK 500 million or more||SEK 35.000|
The service fee is invoiced twice a year – in February and September. The annual fee of SEK 200 is added to the February invoice.