As of 1 January 2014, it became duty-free to import goods from Pakistan.
It is the date on which customs duty was imposed which is decisive here as opposed to the shipment date.
This means that goods that became duty-free at year-end also include goods in customs warehouses and those on their way to the EU.
- Free Trade Agreements - Here is the latest news relating to Läs mer >>
- Bangladesh and Pakistan - Since the factory at Rana Plaza in Läs mer >>
- No customs duties for shipments from Pakistan from 1 January 2014 - As of 1 January 2014, it became Läs mer >>
- Alterations to customs regulations - There are a number of customs changes Läs mer >>
- EU-Vietnam Free Trade Agreement - We have received a number of questions Läs mer >>
- Members’ Forum on Facebook - There is now a closed Facebook group Läs mer >>