Since the factory at Rana Plaza in Dhaka collapsed on 24 April 2013, Bangladesh has seen periods of great instability.
Following the controversial parliamentary elections held on 5 January, the security situation has improved slightly, and the continual strikes and blockades which took place in late 2013 have, for the time being, come to an end.
You can follow everything to do with the Accord on Fire and Building Safety HERE
As a result of the security situation, the Swedish Ministry of Foreign Affairs is advising against unnecessary travel to Pakistan.
More detailed information can be found HERE
- Free Trade Agreements - Here is the latest news relating to Läs mer >>
- Bangladesh and Pakistan - Since the factory at Rana Plaza in Läs mer >>
- No customs duties for shipments from Pakistan from 1 January 2014 - As of 1 January 2014, it became Läs mer >>
- Alterations to customs regulations - There are a number of customs changes Läs mer >>
- EU-Vietnam Free Trade Agreement - We have received a number of questions Läs mer >>
- Members’ Forum on Facebook - There is now a closed Facebook group Läs mer >>